How to make a vision board? Do you have some great New Year’s Resolutions (how to keep your New Year’s resolutions) and want to make sure you accomplish all of your goals? Would you like to manifest your dream life? A vision board can help you.
Not sure how to start? No worries, we have made a great step-by-step guide for you!
Table of Contents
How to make a vision board
Many people have found that making a vision board is an easy and fun way to visualize their goals.
A vision board can be used for anything from organizing your thoughts to helping you set and achieve personal or professional goals.
In this blog post, we will walk through how to make a great vision board so you can start achieving your dreams today.
What is a Vision Board?
A vision board is a collage of images and words representing what you want in life. It’s a place where you can keep all the things you want to create in your life. You can use it as a tool to help you stay focused on your goals.
If you are having trouble deciding what you want out of life, creating a vision board could be just what you need to get started.
How can a vision board help you?
Creating a vision board allows you to see yourself living your ideal life by visualizing what you want.
This helps you stay motivated because you see progress towards your goal every day. When you look at your vision board, you will notice that there are many different ways to get what you want.
By looking at the boards of others, you may find inspiration to help you reach your own goals.
Manifestation is when you take action based on something that has already occurred. For example, if you saw someone with a new car, you would say they manifested a new car.
The same goes for your vision board. As soon as you begin thinking about what you want in life, you manifest it into reality.
How can manifesting help you?
When you think about what you want in your life, you are taking action. This means that you are doing something to bring your dream into being.
When you do this consistently, you will eventually attract more of what you desire into your life.
How to make a paper vision board?
Step 1: what to put on your board
The first step to making a vision board is choosing which pictures to put on it.
There are many different types of vision boards, but most of them follow the same basic format. Each picture should represent one thing that you want in your life. Here are some examples:
• Your family
• A house
• A promotion at work
• A better relationship
Once you have chosen your pictures, write down why you chose each image. Write down everything that comes to mind.
Step 2: Create a layout
Now that you know what you want, it’s time to decide how to display your vision board. Some people like to arrange their vision board in order of importance, while others prefer to flip through magazines until they find a photo that speaks to them.
Don’t stress too much over whatever method works best for you. Just try to stick with one method throughout the process.
If you choose to print out photos, cut them out and glue them onto construction paper using double-sided tape.
Sketch them out on regular paper and cut them out if you choose to draw pictures.
If you choose not to draw pictures, paste pictures directly onto the board.
Step 3: Add details
After creating your vision board, add any additional details that you feel are important. These might include quotes or inspirational messages from famous people.
They can also contain symbols that mean something special to you.
Here are some examples of things that you could add to your vision board:
• A quote from a movie that inspired you
• Pictures of places where you’ve been happy
• Pictures of friends who support you
• Symbols that represent positive energy
Step 4: Display your vision board!
Finally, hang up your vision board somewhere you will see it often. You can use thumbtacks, magnets, or even nail polish to attach it to a wall.
If you have trouble finding a spot, keep it near your desk so that you can refer back to it frequently.
That’s all there is to creating a vision board. Now that you have completed it, you are ready to attract more of what you want into your life. Good luck!
How to make an online vision board?
You can create an online vision board by visiting Pinterest.com, Tumblr.com, or even Canva!
These sites allow you to upload images and create collages of those images. Once you have uploaded your images, you can share them with others.
How to make sure you achieve everything on your board (make S.M.A.R.T. goals)
When you set out to make a vision board, you may be tempted to focus only on the big picture. However, if you want to get what you want, you need to break down your goal into smaller pieces. For example, instead of saying, “I want to lose weight,” say, “I want to lose 5 pounds.” Then, once you have decided on this specific goal, you can think about ways to accomplish it.
Make sure you can measure your goals and stick a deadline to them!
Some of the ways that will help you stay focused and avoid getting overwhelmed are:
1. Make a list of everything that needs to happen before reaching your goal. This includes both short-term tasks and long-term ones.
2. Set deadlines for yourself. When you put a deadline on something, it makes it seem less intimidating.
3. Break down your goal into small steps. For example, if you want to lose 10 pounds, first figure out what foods you should be eating. Next, write down exactly what you plan to do each day.
4. Get feedback from other people. Ask family members, friends, and coworkers how they would accomplish your goals. Most likely, they will come up with different ideas than you did.
5. Keep track of your progress. Write down everything that happens in your life that relates to your goal. You can also take photos of your progress.
6. Reward yourself when you meet milestones along the way. It helps to reward yourself when you succeed at reaching one of your goals.
7. Find someone else who wants to work towards the same goal as you. Having someone to motivate you can be very helpful.
Where to display your vision board?
One of the most important aspects of making a vision board is deciding where to place it. This is so important because you want to be able to look at it every day. So, if you decide to put it on your refrigerator, you will probably not notice it unless you open the door. On the other hand, if you decide to hang it in your bedroom mirror, you will always be reminded of your goal whenever you walk past it.
What are some tips to remember while using your vision Board?
1. Have fun with it. Remember, it is supposed to be enjoyable. If you find yourself getting frustrated, stop and try again later.
2. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Your vision board is your creation. No one has the right to judge it or tell you that it’s wrong.
3. Be realistic. While you don’t want to give up too soon, you also don’t want to become discouraged immediately if you don’t see results.
4. Create a vision board for more than just one year. Instead, keep creating new boards for different periods. This allows you to change things up as needed.
Vision Boards are an effective tool to help you achieve your dreams. They allow you to visualize your future and create a clear path to achieving your goals.
In addition, they help you stay motivated by reminding you of your dream every day.
Video tutorial: how to make a vision board